The coaches at TriVelo Coaching are passionate about improving every athlete that comes under their guidance. This includes educating and motivating each athlete to take ownership of their own unique goals and aspirations. Whether you are an elite-level national and/or international athlete, or an everyday age-grouper, our goal is to help you reach your personal best.
Communication with our athletes is central to our success as a coaching group. We communicate with all of our athletes on a regular basis to ensure that we tailor their training to best fit in with their lifestyle and not their lifestyle into their training. in other words for our program to be truly effective the life balance is Family, Work then training…in that order.
We are proud of the fact that our athletes feel part of an extended family – the TriVelo Coaching family.
TriVelo Coaching aims to provide each and every athlete with exactly what they want to get out of their training regime. We coach a vast range of athletes ranging from Super Age Group athletes who want to win their age group, the ultra-endurance athletes who want to complete super tough (often crazy sounding) events with a smile instead of a grimace, to people just looking to be fitter to get more satisfaction out of their daily life. TriVelo Coaching has the number one aim of providing our athletes with the guidance to achieve the result/s they are aiming for, the best part is that we get to achieve these goals together.
TriVelo Coaching provides:
- Time efficient training plans to maximise results
- A methodical, measured and periodised approach to training
- Progressive overload training designed to peak athletes at the designated A race.
- Structured training plans designed for your level of ability
TriVelo Coaching has coached athletes to all levels of events from Club to State, National and International. Some examples include:
- World Championships – Triathlon and Cycling
- Marathon and Ultra-Marathon events (on and off road)
- National and State championships – Triathlon, Cycling and Time Trial
- Adventure Racing – Cross Country Trail Running and Triathlons.
- MTB – Endurance Racing and Tours
…our athletes have done it all!!
At TriVelo Coaching we have many different options available to provide you with the best possible Coaching Plan to fit into your lifestyle.
- Australian Ironman Champion 1988
- Australian Duathlon Champion 1988
- Australian Ironman Runner up 1989
- Australian Commonwealth Games Team, Auckland NZ, Triathlon 1990
- Australian Masters Champion 2014, 2015, 2017
- Australian Ironman Champion 2013
- North American Ironman Champion 2013
- 4 x Top 10 World Championships, Kona, Hawaii
- 20+ Ironman & Half Ironman 1st Place World wide
- 50+ Ironman & Half Ironman Podiums World wide
- Competing as an Elite Professional Triathlete 2008-2018
- 2017 Victorian Masters ITT State Champion
- 2016 Victorian Masters ITT State Champion
- 2016 Victorian Masters Road State Champion
- 2018 National Teams Time Trial Champion
- 2008 Melbourne to Warrnambool 13th Place overall
Frequently Asked Questions:
|I have never done a group session before, is that a problem?
No, we encourage all levels of athletes from beginner to experienced.
|Do I need my own equipment?
Yes and we can direct you to the right people if you require anything you might not have.
|What do I need to bring?
Running, you will need you runners, swimming you will need some goggles and cycling please bring your bike, cycling shoes, lights and a helmet.
|How long do the sessions go for?
Each session varies, please see your program or our Facebook calendar.
|Can I bring a friend, partner or someone from my workplace?
Yes, of course you can. We encourage and welcome new athletes to our group. The only requirement is that you notify your coach or shoot us a request prior.
|I am currently injured, can I still train?
Please discuss this with your coach or drop us a line prior to training. There are always other training options available.
|Will Luke Bell be there every week?
No, he is often off racing however please be sure to check out the Facebook calendar for further details.
|What is the costing for one session?
There is no cost for a one-off session, this is just to try and see what you think. Please ensure you register or contact us prior to your trial session.
|How do I sign up to start regular coaching?
Please contact us at any time using the contact form on our web page. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
|What is your cancellation policy?
You are not locked into a contract, you can opt out at any time. We do encourage you to discuss with your coach any concerns you might be having with your program.
|Is it for all fitness levels?
Absolutely. We encourage all levels of athletes from beginners to advanced and everything in between.
|How do payments work?
Once you have signed on to a program you will receive your invoice every 4 weeks from the date that you started.
|When can I start training?
Immediately. We cant wait to start you on your journey to reaching your goals.
|Can I speak to someone on the phone?
Yes you can. Please use the contact information on the web page, our head coach's phone number can be found there.
|I still have more questions where can I find out more information?
Please feel free to drop us a note or a phone call at any time