Almost everything is included in the 12 day tour, including the chance to watch/ride both Paris-Roubaix and Tour of Flanders.
✓ AccommodationAll accommodation is provided. TriVelo HQ is located on the course of Flanders, only minutes away from the major cobbled sections.
✓ Food & NutritionBreakfast, lunch, dinner and riding essentials are provided each day (as well as the occaisional cheeky beer!) .
✓ TEAM ConciergeWe will assist you with all transfers, transportation and translation services during your time in Belgium.
✓ TEAM MASSEUROur team masseur (Patrick) will provide the much needed "rub down" your legs will need!
✓ FULL SUPPORTSpare tubes, equipment and tour kit are provided as well as mechanical and car support on rides.
✓ ENTRY TO RIDE THE CLASSICS!Ride the exact Flanders & Roubaix courses as part of the grand-fondo sportifs with 10,000 other riders!
WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING
Forget about trying to navigate Flanders or Paris-Roubaix by yourself. We'll make sure you have the best riding and viewing spots, and are treated to the best of Belgian cuisine (and beer)!
It is, however, NOT a luxury tour. This tour is specifically designed for the serious amateur cyclist. You must be ready and willing to train, recover, eat and experience the Spring Classics of Belgium like a pro.
BE TREATED LIKE ONE TOO
See Belgium through the life of a pro
Our tour leader will guide the entire team through the most breathtaking roads that only a local would know of!
Experience the one day classics...
This photo of 2016 Paris-Roubaix winner Matthew Hayman, was taken with Gerard's iPhone. Talk about front row viewing!
...Then conquer them yourself!
NOTHING compares to cycling the historic Belgium ‘monuments’.
OUR BIG PROMISE TO ALL RIDERS
To provide you with a UNIQUE cycling tour experience. You will tour Belgium like a professional cyclist on the pro circuit. We will take care of every detail both on and off the bike, so that you can ride the most famous Belgium roads and experience the best of the Belgium Classics.
SPOTS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED!
We will thoroughly brief all applicants to ensure this is the right tour for you. If you are a good fit, “The Best of Belgium” will be the cycling experience of a lifetime.
To apply, enquire below and we will contact you within 48 hours.
Tour of Belgium 2019 pricing for TriVelo Coaching clients(not including flights or gst)
Tour of Belgium 2019 pricing for non-TriVelo Coaching clients(not including flights or gst)
Our "Get prepared to tackle the cobbles" coaching programs are specifically created by Gerard, FOR YOU, so you can be fit and ready to enjoy this tour!
"The Tour of Flanders is unlike any other bike race in the world. It is, without question, the hardest one-day bike race ever created. What seems like a million corners, combined with twenty to thirty steep pitches and narrow roads, none of which go the same direction for more than a mile, all mix together to make it war on a bike. There isn’t a race in North America that compares. Flanders may as well be a different sport."
- GEORGE HINCAPIE
Best of Belgium Tour
4th April - 15th April 2019
12 days in the heart of the Flanders region, including:
- Twin share accommodation (single room rate available on request)
- Traditional welcome musette pack from Giant Australia
- TriVelo Coaching tour t-shirt + hoodie
- Spring Classics tour knicks & jersey
- Live and ride each day like a pro
- Fully supported rides with professional staff and mechanical support (with local Belgian expertise)
- Guided rides including the famous Bergs of Flanders:
- 1. Koppenberg
- 2. Paterberg
- 3. Oude Kwaremont
- 4. Muur van Geraardsbergen
- Optional rides of either sportiffs: Tour of Flanders or Paris Roubaix (entry included)
- Watch the finale of Paris-Roubaix from the famous Velodrome
- See the riders on course through some of the legendary cobbled sections of Paris Roubaix including the Forest of Arenberg
- Experience the famous Belgium/Flanders canal ride!
- Dedicated team concierge to look after all your daily needs
- Transportation to all venues
- All meals provided
- All entry to cycling events included
- All entry to museums included
- Evening 'rub downs' & massage
Visit the most famous national/cultural icons such as:
The Belfry in Bruges, the Tyne Cot Commonwealth War Graves Cemetery in Ypres, the Tour of Flanders Centre in Oudenaarde and the spare ribs buffet in Ghent to name a few!